Monday, August 20, 2007

August 20, 2007


Josh was 6 months old last Wednesday... can you believe it?? He is now 6 lbs 14 oz... still a slow weight gain, but everyone is happy that it's at least a gain, even though it's slow. Still very frustrating but I have to take what I can get! Nothing new is happening really. Still appointments every few weeks. He will see the GI doctor next week. His color is really good, and his bilirubin is coming down nicely. I figure another month before he is totally normal!
I leave you all with another picture. I know you enjoy them as much as I do!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh is so beautiful!!!! He has come such a long way!!! I am so happy for all of you!!
Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Happy Six Months Joshua! Can't believe how much you have grown. Love all the smiles

Love,
Donna and Ray

Anonymous said...

Awwww...6 months old! What a big boy! :) Love you sweetie! He looks so good!!

Love,
Jenny

Anonymous said...

What a cutie-pie!!!

Birthday Ticker

baby

baby