Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Yay!

Josh got weighed today and is 20 pounds 10 ounces.. We finally hit the 20 pound mark! He is 30 1/4 inches long. He is on the charts (5th percentile) for his height but not quite on the charts for his weight. This is for his actual age and not for his adjusted age, so that is really good considering! His noggin is also on the charts... this is also a YAY!!

He did get some shots today and that did not make him happy (but is any kid happy after shots??). All in all he is doing really well!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great news. Keep up the great work!

T&S

Anonymous said...

Great news!!! Haven't check the blog in a while so I was surprised to see how big the "little" guy has gotten.

Donna

Anonymous said...

Dianna- He looks so cute and grown up now!!!
Sue Nixon

Niki said...

TWENTY POUNDS!!!! Go Josh! I know how much you were looking forward to this.

Do you think the day will come when we truly don't care what our babies weigh?

Becky said...

Hi, this is a beautiful website. I am the grandmother of 2 preemies, one a 26.5 weeker, her story can be found on my website, at www.avababys.com which specializes in preemie clothes.

I would love to be added to your links, but I can't see how to contact you privatly. I'm sorry, but this was the only way I could see to contact you. Please feel free to take this down, I don't want to clutter your site.

I do hope you will consider adding me to your site.

TY

Rebecca

Birthday Ticker

baby

baby