Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New pics

I have been getting "crap" from my husband and friends that Josh needed a haircut. In my defense, it took us such a long time to get hair and he had those CUTE curls, I didn't want to cut them off. But I decided last evening that at least trimming his bangs so that he could see was in order.Before Christmas..... look at those curls!

Before the cut



After the cut... not the best pic and the bangs look a little better when it's parted on the side LOL but you get the picture. I'll get a better one later.

3 comments:

Niki said...

He is too cute!!!

I hear yah on the hair thing too. Syd's bald patch is *just* now growing in. It's very exciting!!

Mandy said...

Boo for haircuts! LOL I'm partial to the long haired boys myself.

I hear you on the hair! Spencer's fell out around his due date and all he had was peach fuzz at his first birthday!

Anonymous said...

My kid is going to end up with a mullet because I dont want to cut his curls either yet I feel bad when his hair is in his eyes! So I keep trimming his bangs only... he's 17 months old! LOL

Birthday Ticker

baby

baby