Sunday, September 09, 2007

By request

It was requested that I put up some new pictures. So here they are!


It took Arran two months to actually hold Joshua. He finally did last weekend, and enjoyed it so much he asked if he could do it again! He went back to his dads for his two weeks but when he comes back we will make sure that he does it again!




There aren't many pictures of me for two reasons.. first one is I am usually the one behind the camera.. second... I hate getting my picture taken. Most are not flattering.. I have to get rid of a few of my chins before I feel better about pictures!


Here is Josh and Cristien. Note: Cristien is 3 weeks old in this pic and bigger than Josh, but Josh is catching up!

Michele took and added the caption to this photo. WE love the look on Josh's face. He was actually about to cry, but looks like it was a BAD smell!

So here you are. A few more pics. There are more to come as I took some 8 lbs 5 oz pictures that I just have to upload to the computer and haven't done yet. Maybe later!

There you go Terri!








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos.. of course! hahahH He's SO DAMN CUTE!!!!! Can't stand it!!! kisses kisses kisses!!!

Love
Michele

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Aaron got so big! He is so handsome!!! he looks so proud holding his little brother! Congrats on becoming a big brother Aaron
Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! Look at those pics.....So sweet.. all of them!! :)

Love,

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Dianne- I love all the new pictures. Congratulations on the 8lbs 5oz. Slow and steady wins the race.
and.... we are all still reading.

Sue

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Thanks for filling the request!

:-)

Terri

Birthday Ticker

baby

baby