Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday!


I can't believe our boy is 3. Man how times flies and I can't say that the past 3 years has been all fun. Mostly.... but not all. That first year was a ride. For those of you just tuning in, if you have a few minutes go back and check out his beginnings. for those who have been with us all along.. thanks for being there for us. We are happy that he is doing so well.

Josh is a happy boy most of the time. He is just hitting those "terrible 2's". Even that has been delayed a bit. Lately he doesn't like anything and tells you so at every turn. Things he liked yesterday, he doesn't like today and it seems like the list gets longer. He pretty much doesn't like anything! Except cake LOL. He LOVED his cake. Still not totally into the presents but that's okay. Not a materialistic boy that's for sure.

But he is growing and exploring and being a kid and we are enjoying every minute of it. He is "besides hating everything" a good natured kid. Sings and dances.. hums the Wii theme (yeah we know, that is kind of strange LOL) sings all the Wiggles songs... there is nothing wrong with this boy's memory.

So Happy Birthday my little man. We (along with lots of other people... some you have met and some are just in our hearts) love you very, very much!!

3 comments:

kimberkara said...

I know you from the WTE site - I was due in May 2007. I have been following Joshua from his frightening beginning. It is so nice to see a happy ending!

Dianna said...

Thanks for following. I do remember you from WTE. I don't keep in contact with many, but the group was my inspiration and hope when we lost Emilee and when we delivered Josh early. Keep in touch!

Jayan said...

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!!! I can't believe you are 3. You are an amazing little miracle and we love you.

Birthday Ticker

baby

baby