Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Pictures and other things

Hi all. Josh is doing really well. He is totally off oxygen (and it's official). He is still on his diuretics and will be until he outgrows it, she thinks springtime. He will be on meds for GERD (acid reflux) for awhile. He is eating well and still gaining. Last weigh in was 13 lbs 14 oz. He had his flu shots and his first synagis shot and did fine. He will not be a happy camper by April though!



Our friend and personal photographer took some pictures since we can't do things like go to JC Penney or Walmart for pictures. Of course they are amazing. She also did a collage for our Christmas cards. I won't post that one here until after I mail it out for those of you who are personal friends and will get one in the mail! But here is a sneak of the little Santa and our oldest who is starting to look more and more like a man and no longer my little boy. How time flies!





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are great!!! Both boys are so handsome!!! But there really isn't anything better than a naked baby (in a diaper)!!! No family picture? Or maybe that's the one you're holding out on!! Happy holidays to you and your family!!! Josh has come a long way..he's so darn cute!!!

Rebecca Nixie

Dianna said...

Nope Rebecca, no family pics yet. I am not a fan of being in front of the camera. Perhaps when I get a nice new hairstyle lol... or lose the baby weight that is never going to go away!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe how big Joshua has gotten!
Good job!
Arran looks just like you Dianna.
Doesn't take long for them to grow up!
I love the pictures!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
-John and Tina- Springfield,Vermont

Anonymous said...

Wow Dianna, the boys are so adorable. I cant believe how big Arron is. He is so handsome. Baby Josh has grown so much. I really enjoy the pictures. I hope your holidays are wonderful.
Hugs to all.
Linda F

Anonymous said...

My heart is overflowing with emotion every time I check in...it is not as often as I wish...but it truly warms me to see how amazing this little boy is! Dianna....you and Dave are amazing people...cherish every moment and know that life is as precious as this little miracle that makes my heart smile! I love you and miss you.......Joan

Amy said...

Dianna & Dave-
Joshua is so beautiful. I am also the mother of a 24 weeker. His name is Hardy, he was born on 11-6-06 and weighted 1 lb 10 oz. We have gone through some tough times. I haven't found anyone yet that has gone through the same thing I have. I would love to chat with you. If you have the time and would like to chat just email me at sarh0206@yahoo.com. I look foward to hearing from you.

Anonymous said...

Hi , I got my beautiful christmas pictures in the mail. They are great. I cant believe how big Arron got. Baby josh looks so cute. I am so happy for you guys, Merry Christmas to you all,
God Bless,
Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Not only is Josh getting bigger but so is Arran! Can't wait for the winter season to be over so we can come over and visit again. Enjoy the Christmas season with your family and miracle baby!

Love,
Donna and Ray

Birthday Ticker

baby

baby