Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

We have so much to be thankful for and too many to list, but I will try!

  • We are very thankful that Josh is here for his very first Thanksgiving. That of course includes modern medicine and the wonderful staff at both hospitals.
  • Josh is now over 13 pounds and still gaining!
  • I am thankful that we have not met our lifetime CAP for Josh and that we still have medical insurance.
  • We are thankful that he is now off oxygen.
  • I am very thankful for my family and awesome friends. I couldn't have made it this far without drugs without you all. There was a time when I really thought that I was going to need something for depression. Michele and wine helps lots!
  • I am thankful that I married the man of my dreams and that we went through this together and are stronger for it.
  • I am thankful for my son Arran. He is at the age where he drives me completely insane, but I love him with all my heart and he knows it! He also helped me make it through this without even knowing it!

So to you all, have a wonderful and bountiful day. May you stop for a second and appreciate all that you have and should be thankful for. This is not just a day to "engorge yourselves on food" as my son thinks, but a day to count your blessings and be thankful, not just today but every day.

3 comments:

Niki said...

We're thankful for so many of the same things. :love:

Our babies gave us lots to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving Day Dianna and family!

Anonymous said...

We also have counted our blessings. ONe of our blessings is you and your family Diana. Seeing Josh and holding him, made me know just what a blessing and miracle HE is to everyone . He is truly a miracle. Seeing how happy all of you are is also a blessing. We love you.
always,
Mom & Jeff

Anonymous said...

Awwww.. your welcome sweetie.. just reading this blog now! :)

Plenty of wine and a shoulder for you anytime!

love
Michele

Birthday Ticker

baby

baby