Sunday, April 01, 2007

45 days

Gestational Age: 30 weeks 5 days
Weight: 1170 grams
2 lbs 10 oz

Josh is doing relatively well today. He is having more apnea/bradycardia episodes (this is where he stops breathing for a bit, and then his heart rate drops) now that he is on the CPAP. They may have to put him back on the SNIP but haven't as of yet. Now that he is on the CPAP, it is no longer giving him breaths and he is more on his own. I guess without the reminder that he needs to breathe, he forgets. Other than that he is doing well. They gave him another blood transfusion today which I predicted yesterday (his color was a bit off to me).

I actually got his scrapbook up to date (with the pictures that I currently have printed). Now I just have to keep on top of it!

Love to all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The scrapbook is wonderful. Between that and this blog he'll have a historical journey of his (early) beginnings. Plus he can read all the heartfelt comments from all over the world.

You should have his nurses sign the last page of his scrapbook on the day he goes home and take a photo of them holding him in his going home outfit. That would be cute. I know he already has his favorites up there (Must be a Harrington! Charming the ladies already! hahah)

Love
Michele

Anonymous said...

He is just too cute for words. Growing by leaps and bounds too. I look forward to reading how he is doing everyday. Still you are all in my thoughts and prayers everyday.

Megaen

Anonymous said...

I love seeing how well he's growing! He's really doing amazing.

Katie from PW

Birthday Ticker

baby

baby