Monday, April 30, 2007

Day 74

Gestational Age: 34 weeks 6 days

Josh seems to be doing better today. I hope we are on the downhill side of the infection. They did another blood culture today and hopefully this one is negative. He hasn't lost any of the fluid weight, but they tell us that it will be slow to lose it now that he gained it.

I do have to ask for some more prayers. My brother-in-law has been battling lung cancer and I just found out that my older sister was diagnosed with breast cancer this week. So while you are praying for Josh, please add Bill and Debbie to your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life sometimes can be so overwhelming. Our prayers of course are with Josh and now also with Bill & Debbie.

God will get you through this.

love,
Dee & Jeff

Anonymous said...

So while you are praying for Josh, please add Bill and Debbie to your prayers.

Done.

Birthday Ticker

baby

baby