Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Day 69

Gestational Age: 34 weeks 1 day
Weight: 1960 grams (up 110)
4 lbs 5 oz

Once again Josh has gained a ton of weight overnight. They are thinking again that its fluid and once they weight him tonight, may give him an extra dose of Lasix to get rid of the fluid, especially because he seems to be working harder to breathe. He is still having desats and heart rate drops. God I hate those. Doesn't do them much and then mommy holds him and bam... 3. We think he is just getting too relaxed and really forgets to breath! He is just getting cuter and cuter every day though. I can sit and stare for hours. I do that for the hour and a half I get to spend with him and really hate leaving. I know I have said that before... but it's true... gets harder and harder every day... so only 40 grams to go (if that is real weight, which I doubt) before they consider surgery.... we will definitely keep you all posted!

Love to all.

No comments:

Birthday Ticker

baby

baby