Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Day 75

Gestational Age: 35 weeks
Length: 18 inches

Josh seems to be doing much better. They are planning to extubate him possibly tomorrow. They don't want to keep the vent in too long and his surgery is still about a week away (we are not sure of the date yet) so they want to get it out as soon as they can, and re-intubate when the time comes. His weight is still mostly fluid, as I said he won't lose it as quick as he gained it. I'll start updating weight soon.

I forgot to add that the cultures that they took urine/blood are both negative. They will continue the antibiotics for 10-14 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the cultures are neg..I hope all goes well off the tube and that the operation goes well...
Keeping you all in my thoughts.
Uncle TimmY

Birthday Ticker

baby

baby