Saturday, May 26, 2007

Day 100

Gestational Age: 38 weeks 4 days
Weight: 2785 grams
6 lbs 2 oz

Josh is still doing well today. They are going to start giving him a different diuretic (to replace the lasix). There are two, and the don't deplete the potassium as much and don't deplete his calcium, so this is a good thing. He has a mobile on his new crib and he seems to like it. He was watching it today when we got there. If we don't post for a few days, it's because there is no new news to post. I know you all look forward to the blogs nightly! I'll try to post, but if I don't, it just means that things are going well! Love to you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the big move Josh!!! I am thrilled to hear of the progress daily!!! Keep it up little man! You have so mny people who love you!!!!! Alicia in Florida

Anonymous said...

It sounds like things are really going well. I am so happy for you all!!!!


Megaen

Anonymous said...

I haven't posted in a while, but I've been checking in and so glad to hear, he's moving to the "big" boys bed. I can't believe how big he has gotten. He is almost too big for the preemie clothes I was going to send. Do you dress him in the hospital, or does he wear the hospital t-shirts? Let me know if you can still use the preemie stuff.

Birthday Ticker

baby

baby