Monday, June 18, 2007

Day 124

6Pounds


Josh was a bit cranky today.not sure if it was trying to adjust or he wasn't comfortable in his new bed last night.Presently he is sleeping soundly FINALLY!.He had his first appt. with his pediatrician today.All seems to be well still as far as the doc is concerned so this is good.Tomorrow is the first visit from the VNA.All is well thus far and we have high hope that Josh will make a speedy adjustment to his new surroundings.We'll leave you with a couple of pictures from last night.(doctored of course by our favorite graphic artist)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe its just TOO quiet in our quaint little neighborhood for him at present! He's used to hub-bub and talking and other alarms.. he's got a new comfy bed and he's just taking it all in I'm sure.

I bet in the next few days you'll see an adjustment..He's one cool dude.. (and extremely gorgeous!) and he'll figure it out soon.
Love
Michele

Anonymous said...

I used to keep the tv on 24 hours a day when Spence came home. I like to think it helped him adjust.

Congrats on his homecoming! May his future be happy and healthy!

Anonymous said...

I have followed your Journey thru the NICU, and have said my share of prayers along with many others. I am SO happy for your family that your son has come home. I am sure it will be an adjustment period for everyone.....

Good Luck.

Birthday Ticker

baby

baby