Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Day 13

Well another good day. Hallelujah, Amen, Knock on Wood. They are decreasing his vent settings and he is totally off the morphine. They are putting him back on his daily caffeine and he is still on 3 antibiotics for another 3-4 days or so. They won't even try to start feeds until at least a week has gone by from the surgery. Time will tell. He looks good. Eyes are still not open but he is trying to get there. I'll take some new pictures soon.

Lots of love.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joshua is working hard to be well. This does sound like a good day, with many more good days coming. : ) We think of him and you and Dave constantly. Please know we love you .
luv
Dee & Jeff

Anonymous said...

Josh is such a strong little boy! It's great knowing that is off the morphine and back on his daily dose of "Joe".

Donna

PinkSeaPrincess said...

Dianna & Dave, I wish I had been able to post more but let this be one for everyday.. I am happy to see he has been pulling through all this. A prayer and thought go out to you all every day. We will be up that way by Sunday night.. we will be in touch.. stay strong.. love to you all...
Lorin, Joe & Maria

Anonymous said...

Great News - Each little gain is a major miracle.

Keep up the great work Joshua!!!

Peg

The Dulaney Family said...

Your story has touched my heart. You dont know me, but I will keep you and your baby in prayer. God Bless you! I hope Joshua continues to get more healthy day after day.

Birthday Ticker

baby

baby