Friday, February 23, 2007

A setback

We got a call on the way back from Farmington. When they did a chest x-ray they found that the air in Joshua's belly is caused by a perforation in his intestine going into his stomach. This may require surgery. He is being transferred to Yale to be assessed. I guess there is no pediatric anesthesiologist on this evening and they wanted someone to determine what was going to happen this evening. So we are on our way to Yale now. He will be there for awhile and then hopefully transferred back to Farmington when he is stable. I'll try and update when I can, but I don't know if I'll be able.

5 comments:

Michele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele said...

Hi Joshua I'm thinking of you, you little angel.

Love
Michele

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana,
Kia, Flo and I are in OPL today, we were thinking of you, Dave and Joshua. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. He is a beauty!! Hope all goes well at Yale, thanks for the postings.
Ginny, Kia, Flo

Anonymous said...

Hi Joshua...Aunty and Uncle Dave Hope all goes well.. We are all thinking of you..We all love you..Penny,Zack,Alicia,Ma..

Anonymous said...

Hi Joshua...Aunty and Uncle Dave Hope all goes well.. We are all thinking of you..We all love you..Penny,Zack,Alicia,Ma..

Birthday Ticker

baby

baby