Tuesday, February 20, 2007

February 20, 2007

Quick update.

Joshua is doing okay today. He still has bile in his tummy that they want to move before they start feeding him. He has started pooping, so they feel that will help things move along. When they removed the breathing tube they sent some lung aspirate to the lab for a culture and it came back positive so they have him on another antiboitic to treat that infection. I actually heard him cry today, this is a first as he has had the tube in and was unable to cry. He is up another ounce 1 lb 6 oz. I do believe that is all to update today. I'll go up for a little longer tomorrow.

Mom is trying to keep sane and not be exhausted.... yeah yeah. No lectures. I have heard them all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dianna, it's Carol and Linda from Chemistry. Linda wants you to know that her husband has to wear a CPAP mask at night and resembles Joshua, even the no hair on head part. We think of you often. Take care

Anonymous said...

Dianna & David, I pray for you and your little one, if there is anything I can do, let me know. Love Betty Jean

Anonymous said...

DIANNA...

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW YOU ARE IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. YOU HAVE A REAL FIGHTER THERE! TRY TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AS BEST AS YOU CAN.

~PRAYERS~
LESA

Birthday Ticker

baby

baby