Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Day 19

Gestational Age: 27 weeks

Josh was doing okay most of the day, until I got there. I guess he decided to show off for mommy and he had desats the whole time I was there. We tried some K-care but he was still acting up so it was time to put him back. We want it to be relaxing for him and not stressful, so it was best to shorten it. Everything else is the same. They didn't change any more settings, they are going to leave him be for a bit, and see what happens. We'll see how he is doing tomorrow. I think maybe it's tiring him out trying to breathe on his own!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dianna and Dave:

I think it is amazing that he can even attempt to breath on his own - I am sure that it is a really hard thing to do when you are so little. We pray that it won't be long before he masters such a big feat! Keep up the great progress reports and we will keep up the happy thoughts and prayers.

Love,

peg

Birthday Ticker

baby

baby