Saturday, March 03, 2007

What a difference!


I was looking at these two pictures. One taken at 6 days old and the other at 15 days old. Holy cow. I can see a difference in his appearance already! His face is filling out a bit. Hard to notice when you are looking at him every day, but very noticable when you are looking at pictures. Just thought I'd add this thought and share. And to answer everyone, Dave and I are doing fine. Hanging in there. My emotions are better for now. Day to day they get better as long as he is doing well. Sleep? Getting up every 3 hours is brutal. I don't get a break because he isn't home yet. I should be totally used to it by the time he gets here! Thanks for caring all. We appreciate each and every one of you. Later, when Josh is home, we will print out this blog for him to read later in his life, and he can see how many people cared about him and his family. We will make sure to tell him that there were MANY, MANY more who followed the blog and prayed for his healthy homecoming that didn't post! We are all loved. This I know for sure. Have a great day. We will post an update when we get home from the hospital later on today.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - what a difference in the pictures. Joshua's coloring is so much better. Glad to see you shed the pink hat - keep up all the great progress.

Hang in there Mom, Dad and big brother. Keeping you in our prayers.

Peg

Anonymous said...

WOW its a big difference in the two pictures he is looking alot more like a new baby instead of an old man. MAM,Auntie Penny, Zack

Anonymous said...

I noticed it too, the fullness in his sweet face, the coloring of his skin.... he is getting healthier. :)

-Jenny

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. I will also light a prayer candle at our church on saturday for him. He is looking awesome more and more each day. God bless you all

Anonymous said...

WOW! he really is improving so much... im so glad to see that!
we are keeping you and your family in our prayers...

Birthday Ticker

baby

baby