Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Day 33

Gestational Age: 29 weeks
Weight: 990 grams
2 lbs 3 oz





Josh was almost back to his normal self today. I took some close up pictures because you can see some more hair coming in... His hands and feet look bigger too!! They have started to gradually increase some of his IV nutrition and haven't started him on his breastmilk feeds again. They are waiting another day or so for that. The broviac looks okay.... still oozing some fluid so they are keeping an eye on that but that's pretty normal. Other than that, he is a-okay. Below are some pictures with my hands in the isolette to give everyone a better perspective on his relative size... I didn't hold him today. I want to wait until the catheter site has healed a bit.






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, you can see how hes grown and how is is filling out so nicely. He is doing such a good job. : ) We can see his hair and he looks so cute. God bless him.

love,
Dee & Jeff

Anonymous said...

Wow he is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow -he really is a cute little guy!! You can see his little head now in these photos!!
Michele

Anonymous said...

What a beatiful son you have (but I already knew that!). So glad that you are sharing the pictures because we are able to see how much he has grown. God Bless

love,
Donna and Ray

Anonymous said...

Wow, He has grown so much, I am a bit Jealous, he has more hair than his Uncle....
Uncle Tim....

Anonymous said...

I just want to kiss his sweet little forehead :)

Thanks for sharing the newer pictures.

Love,
Jenny

Anonymous said...

I love the little tufts of blond hair. He is a cutie.

Megaen

Anonymous said...

So great to see Josh doing so well!! He'll be a heartbreaker I'm sure. And I agree he has more hair than Tim :)
Lori

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz, He reminds me of my Joshua, so fair and THAT HAIR! You sure can tell they are related. He looks so good. His color is nice, and his face is absolutely awsome. I can't wait to see him. Love ya, Betty Jean

Birthday Ticker

baby

baby